• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Beginners complete set, perfect cond.

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
I know most everyone here is of the opinion that knock offs are the devils work, BUT I have seen a few posters who are starting out and don't want to drop a grand on a set of irons that, to learn with, are no better than these guys. I have moved on to a little more expensive clubs since I have found out I love the game and actually broke 100.

For you guys (or gals) who are just starting and looking for a inexpensive set to see if you like that game and stick with it, here is what I have. All are in perfect condition except the driver (is older) and the wedges, which have normal scrapes associated with play.

Driver - Riden Golf 9.5* TP 17-4PH regular flex. This is a bore thru driver with a graphite shaft

3 Wood - Knight forged XR extreme distance. HM platinum regular flex graphite shaft.

Select 5000 hybrids (Taylor made knockoffs). One each in UT-2, UT-5. These have upgraded True Temper T-Lite XL shafts and both have head covers

Pine-meadow Excel Mid launch plus irons (X-18 knockoffs) 3-PW in perfect condition. Also have upgraded regular flex Aldila graphite shafts.

Pro Wedge (Titty knockoff) 56* sand wedge.

Plus TWO putters for those who may want to try standard and belly length putters.
Confidence Golf heel-toe weighted putter with sight line 34"
NWG milled face belly putter with urethane face insert and divided grips.

For the irons I gave $150 + $55 shaft upgrade = $205
Driver from Ebay = $40
Hybrids were $50 + $10 shaft upgrade = $60 X 2 = $120
SW was $25
3W was $35
Putters were around $50 for both
Total of around $475

Looking at $250 plus shipping, if anyone is interested.....just a note before it's off to Ebay. Will post or email pics if interested.

I will also throw in a Knight stand bag in good condition.

🔥 Latest posts