• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Belly Putter

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
If you buy one of those monstrocties we are revoking your man card immediately, :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
If you buy one of those monstrocties we are revoking your man card immediately, :laugh:
Look at his current gamers. He must be buying it for his gay friend...
icon10.gif

OP
DrivetheGreen66

DrivetheGreen66

College Golfer
Jun 29, 2008
boys if you knew how I putted you would understand my concern. Still working with the circa right now. practiced for about 2 hours today on just putting. looking at maybe a spider

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
42" MacGregor Bobby Grace M7.5K with original grip and headcover. Has a couple of small dings in soft aluminum head but milled face is mint.

$70 shipped.

maywb

May 8, 2008
I have a Tour Edge Hovercraft belly putter. The grip is currently off as I was considering extending it. I have a brand new Winn replacement grip that I could send with it. It is 43 inches long, so easy to shorten if you like. $45 shipped CONUS. Mint condition with original headcover. Email me if interested at [email protected]

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
42" MacGregor Bobby Grace M7.5K with original grip and headcover. Has a couple of small dings in soft aluminum head but milled face is mint.

$70 shipped.
That's the one I'd buy if I was giving up all hope of developing a good putting stroke...

Just KIDDING !!!!! (It is a nice putter, though...)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.