• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bertha is Back! And Accessorized!

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
Nope..there is a Unique and New addendum evidently. Some sort of Vertically adjustable cg weight that allows you to adjust back spin without messing with the loft or swing plane.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
There are about 6 things you can adjust in this! Perfect to optimise the average 20 h/c golfer who wants a high launch low spinning draw option. Not only will he understand the physics of it, he will see instant transition to 300+ yard drives on a string!

And the undertrained store sales rep will have a field day at the bullshit options here. "Yeah, it means you can change the Centre of Gravity of your duck hooks and the Fade bias on your pop-ups!"

Boy, it just keeps getting better!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
They should draw a pair of boobs on the crown and put some furry dice on the shaft! Grip should be leopard skin. Headcover should be a thong!

OP
TrickyPutt

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
They should draw a pair of boobs on the crown and put some furry dice on the shaft! Grip should be leopard skin. Headcover should be a thong!
I like that. And i like boobs. And I have worn a thong as a head cover. I like the idea of leopard skin grip because I have been told my shaft was slippery. I think i will ask for red and white dice for the holidays. thanks for the tip!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Callaway is in financial trouble. They've not been able to keep pace in an extremely competitive market. Adidas/Taylor Made, Nike, Srixon/Cleveland, Puma/Cobra, Fila/Titleist... The ones in survival mode have big money behind them and can exist on meager profits. Callaway doesn't have that. They dumped Top Flite, after paying big bucks for it. They dumped Hogan, after paying big bucks for it. Eli is turning over in his grave. They aren't trend-setting. They're playing catch-up and not doing a good job of that.

🔥 Latest posts