• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best 9 EVER!!!

jchase

Sep 23, 2008
Well it had been raining most of the day yesterday but got a break and took my son (4) with his new 9 iron and went to a local muni! Well didn't expect to be hitting it this good. Hit 5/8 fairways best ever! Hit 5/9 GIR best ever! Ended up with a 4 over 39! 8 par 4's all in the 350 to 450 range and a 195 yard par 3! Was hitting driver about 250 on had one real bad miss with the driver the rest were just off the fairway. Focused on choking down on the driver and it made all the difference in the world! Had 4 bogeys and 5 pars! had 2 birdies just lip out. Havent made birdie in a while but i will take a round like this everytime out! Best shot of the day was 180 6 iron over some trees blind shot that landed 10 feet under the pin! that one lipped out! My son had a blast also he was getting ahold of a few. Was a great time!

Joe

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Good for you! That sounds like a really enjoyable day. Made only better my guess is, by the fact you spent it with your son!! Enjoy it while you can cause sooner or later he'll start beating you.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online