• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best advice ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Some tough meanies on the keyboard today. One hand on the keyboard , one thumbing their butt hole

Love it
under-f-for-fucktard.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Don't I remember PaPaD saying the reason he's here is because we are so welcoming?? After all, we might learn something from the OP. Maybe we need to make the axioms he was attempting to teach us into daily "devotionals" for we who really need to improve our games. Let's see if I can remember some of his excellent points. "PLACE THE ANGLE OF THE ARC OF THE DIGITS TO THE..." Woops! Just remembered. I didn't read the durn thing. All I remember is lots of capital letters........

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Don't I remember PaPaD saying the reason he's here is because we are so welcoming?? After all, we might learn something from the OP. Maybe we need to make the axioms he was attempting to teach us into daily "devotionals" for we who really need to improve our games. Let's see if I can remember some of his excellent points. "PLACE THE ANGLE OF THE ARC OF THE DIGITS TO THE..." Woops! Just remembered. I didn't read the durn thing. All I remember is lots of capital letters........

I thought I was looking into a bowl of alphabet soup.

OP
Mystery man

Mystery man

Major winner
Phucknugget
Nov 10, 2013
Country
India India
This was great information here...thanks for the nice responses

Classy

Stick it up your honey hole

Status