• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best Book Ever

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
My dad was in Florida and picked up quite possible the holy grail of golf books. It is Golf Magazine's Complete Book of Golf Instruction. This book is 350+ pages of every golf swing, every grip, every stance, every putting style. After you read this book you will be sure to hit the ball like shit with so many swing thoughts. I think its great since it is great reference when you are doing something wrong. The best thing is he got it for 1 dollar at a yard sale.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
If there is something wrong with your swing there are many ways to fix it, there are just as many to make it worse its deciding which are which that is the tricky bit.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
After you read this book you will be sure to hit the ball like shit with so many swing thoughts. I think its great since it is great reference when you are doing something wrong. The best thing is he got it for 1 dollar at a yard sale.
Great, now you only have to spend $15 to buy the Rotella book to try and rid yourself of all the swing thoughts, as it will likely not be found in a yard sale. :)

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
If there is something wrong with your swing there are many ways to fix it, there are just as many to make it worse its deciding which are which that is the tricky bit.

So true. I used to really enjoy reading books and tips from magazines and the internet. Now I'm actually playing fairly well, and I'm having to go out of my way not to read or watch anything that will screw me up. I've even been having to limit my practice time just so nothing will pop up in my mind, because I know my stupid self will try it. I still go out in the yard every night to practice, but now I pull each club and strike it once - if it goes like it should, I'm done. If it doesn't I have to just focus on the fundamentals that have me playing well and keep my mind from throwing in a bunch of BS that may ruin it.

OP
J

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
Great, now you only have to spend $15 to buy the Rotella book to try and rid yourself of all the swing thoughts, as it will likely not be found in a yard sale. :)
I own it...I have over 30 golf books. Every Bob Rotella book, Harvey Penicks, Tiger Woods, Jack nicklaus, Earnest Jones, Knudson's book ect.

🔥 Latest posts