• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

best ever nine

scott.cant.putt

Scott.cant.putt
Apr 8, 2006
yesterday i went out and played with a friend on the championship course at my home club and shot one over par after nine holes which i thought was amazin
one thing that put me off was my friend got really arsy because on the first hole i held about a 30 foot put for birdie from off the green and it was touching the flag and the cup but had not dropped to the bottom so i go and pick it up and he says its a 2 shot penalty because the ball hadnt touched the bottom of the cup even though it was wedged between the flag and the hole and would of dropped had i taken the flag out

it just pissed me off and that was on the first hole im not sure if it was the anger that made me play so well but im real pleased with one over par after nine on that course

OP
scott.cant.putt

scott.cant.putt

Scott.cant.putt
Apr 8, 2006
yeh it was like wots the point of being an arse its only a friendly match and thats hardly a serious rule break and after i sunk a monster put it just took the shine of it

🔥 Latest posts