• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best Golf Fail ever

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
If you don't laugh at this then you are made of stone!

[video]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii223/jbhn2008/1326398264_golf_fail.gif[/video]

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Really wish there was video of this happening...

astracka.com_my_photos_3_4_7_5_3_7_1_3475371_201172821255.jpg

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
OMG, that is hilarious. I was trying what could make that worse/funnier, but can't imagine anythng else that could've gone wrong there.

EPIC indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
No doubt Clark, that kinda reminds me of when we almost launched that cart into the bunker in Tn. Remember that one?

Golfanatic

Feb 22, 2012
The best one Ive seen to date was the other day.
The one guy we were out with had ONE tree to get around to get back out into the fairway and a ton of room to do it.
He hit is ball and somehow managed to hit this fairly small tree trunk and the ball blasted directly back and hit him.

PMay

Jul 7, 2009
Bloomington Indiana
Country
United States United States
A guy I know teed his ball up while a group was waiting on the path directly to his back while at address. The guy has a horrible slice so he opens his stance while he hits his drives kind of like an open baseball stance. He swings hits the ball in between his legs and the ball hits a guy in the group very close to his nads. I had kept my head down walked to where I hit my ball and died laughing.

🔥 Latest posts