• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

best luck you've had?

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
I never have any of this luck, no bloody wonder if you lot are all hogging it!

I once found £10 in the car park after shooting about 8 over my h'cap but thats about it.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Andy_79 said:
I performed that great feat when I was a mere 16 years young, too :D

Aha !! .... that explains it .... off the junior tees - the big tree at the corner was only a sapling and the water down the side but a mere babbling brook ..

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Haha, you're trying, but you're not succeeding: Nick Faldo Junior Series off the Back Tees, actually...:D

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
My luckiest moment on the golf course happened about a week ago.
My mate had a sand wedge left to get on the green and for some reason I was standing infront and to the right of him. As he started his backswing I beant down to tie my shoe lace this is lucky because he shanked one right to where my head would of been.So from now on I will never under estimate the luck a pair of nikes can bring you.

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
Just this week on #15 (par 5) I yanked my drive and it was heading OB towards a house. I yelled "hit the tree" which the ball did. It ended up in the middle of the fairway, longer than any of my buddie's drives.

I birdied the hole, won the money. hehe.

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Jan 19, 2006
I had a similar experience off the tee except I first skipped across about 60 yards of water. The balls skipped 6 times, glanced off the far bank, ricocheted off a tree and rolled about 2 feet in front of the green.

Chip and a putt for par.

OP
golfman2760

golfman2760

Aug 25, 2005
thats great luck wittmaster

I cant wait to turn my luck into skill

when I become better skilled at Golf I will only rely on luck when I stuff up

🔥 Latest posts