• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best Recent Round...

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
I went out last night, with 2 mates, at my home course. I started with a par, then proceded to double bogey the Par 3 2nd hole. (Tee shot came up just short - landed on green, but on severe slope and rolled back down to bottom... Fluffed a chip, rolled back to my feet. Chipped on & 2 putter for 5) Took par at 3rd (Up & down from front edge of green after failing to hit green with 2nd shot from thick rough) Miraculous 5 at the 4th (Pushed drive into rough. Fine lie, tried to play a 5 wood. Duffed/Sliced it... 5 Iron into green was hooked, and I fluffed a chip on... Holed about a 50 footer, for 5 after staring 6 or 7 in the face). Bogey, par, bogey, bogey par for 6 over (41) out.

Back Nine

10th's a par 3. Played a 7 iron and was on the green, but hit 1st putt MILES past & off other side of green. Putted on, lipped out for par & made bogey... Birdied the Par 5 11th, Parred the Par 3 12th (On with tee shot & 2 putts), Bogeyed 13 & 14 (Both Par 4s), Parred 15 - Short Par 4(Up & Down from edge after hitting approach shot long...Parred 16... Wasn't bothered about score a that point, and had 5 foot double breaker for par (Left 2nd shot short & chipped on). I said if I missed I was going to walk in (16th Green's right beside clubhouse) but holed & then holed 10 footer on 17th for Birdie... 18th's a long Par 3 (230 Yards) into wind... Played driver & went through, so it went about 250 into the wind... Putted (Possibly a bad decision I was thinking after poor effort) but holed a 6 footer for Par to come back in 1 over for a 7 over 76...

Had:

2 Birdies
8 Pars
7 Bogeys
1 Double Bogey

Not bad, & Didn't feel like I played great golf, so there was a lot of room for improvement.

🔥 Latest posts