• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best round ever yesterday.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Shot a 75.

Even par after nine. The hell of it is that I never got a par until hole 8. Started bogie, birdie, bogie, birdie, birdie, dbl bogie, birdie, par, par for front nine. Back nine was bogie, bogie, dblbogie, and parred out.

Hot and cold, lol...

PS, massive POQ on the US team posted soon...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Holy Mackeral!! That would be about a months worth of birdies for me.
icon10.gif
Good round. So will that put us in a tie with those guys? For about 6 days maybe?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Shot a 75.

Even par after nine. The hell of it is that I never got a par until hole 8. Started bogie, birdie, bogie, birdie, birdie, dbl bogie, birdie, par, par for front nine. Back nine was bogie, bogie, dblbogie, and parred out.

Hot and cold, lol...

Nice form Mr. Crowe
Next stop PGA Tour...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
bdcrowe said:
Shot a 75.

Hot and cold, lol...

Nice shooting. Awesome round. And thanks for the points. I played the worst game in two years on Saturday, mostly due to swampy conditions (more precisely, my inability to play in swampy conditions), and still managed to make two birdies and enough bogies to score a few points for the US.

Tell me BD, were you getting the ball close to the hole on your approaches, or sinking long putts?

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Its great to get your game in top form at the end of the summer.

Beautiful fall weather just around the corner and optimum playing conditions abound.

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Eracer, I hit several pretty close, made several longish putts. I didn't feel as though I was hitting them exceptional overall (the bogies and dbls attest to that). More than anything, I was feeling the short game.

Dave, I broke 80 once before with a (78 I think?). This round didn't fit the profile of how I envisioned going so low the first time. I was amazed that I posted so well with a couple of blow-up holes.

Take care...

🔥 Latest posts