• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best shot ever...............

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
it's weird

I have played for 40 years.

Never had a hole in one. Come close quite a few times.

I've holed shots from the fairway/rough over 115 yards.

Hit fairway woods on the green within 10 feet and made eagle.

But really, I don't have a best shot of all time that sticks out obviously in my mind.

I am going to have to hit a hole in one from the tee or a double eagle to merit this.

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
So... hmmm.. what happened to the girl ? :D

Well, not what I was hoping for. We're still good friends, but no 7 iron could take it further i guess:( Maybe i'll need to get an ace next time;)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
hmm, i have no aces, hit a drive on a short par 4 to six feet, at a tournament last year, made the putt, had to hit a punch shot under overhanging trees, about 130 yards out, hit it, bounced twice then up onto the green, rolled across and fell in for eagle, luckiest was a really short par 3 like 100 yards when i was like 11, i sky my tee and the cart path runs infront of the green, hits the cart path, flies onto the green and stops on the edge of the hole,
one of my better shots was a 5 iron from about 200 yards away wind from left to right, and i hit this nice draw that fights the wind all the way then drops dead a foot away from the hole,

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Drove 2 par fours. birdied once, parred once.

Used to work a a pitch and putt, One round I hit every flag or lipped out for aces on every tee shot for the nine holes.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Best shot is probably the 80 yard hole in one on a pitch and putt. It doesn't really count, but my gf got me a hole in one trophy case for the ball for xmas anyhow.

There have been a few bomber drives, a few great irons off the fairway to within a few feet, etc. Nothing that really stands out in my mind though.

Worst shots? So many to choose from, but the one standout was probably the hole where all of us were just hitting like total crap (4 8s!) and I called out to my friend who had decided to walk ahead to watch out because I was hitting but I think he didn't hear me because I flew a worm burner that nailed his bag and sailed up and hit his elbow (not hard enough to hurt because the bag took all the brunt of it). But he's learned to watch out when I'm behind him now.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.