• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

best shot of my life yesterday...

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
Final hole of a 4 man scramble yesterday. We were playing from the back tees, and looking at a 240 yard par 3, playing into the wind. Pretty intimidating hole, and we were thinking as group that par would be a great score. The first two guys missed the green well short. I decided to go with 3 wood, more because I hadn't been hitting driver well. I knew I'd need to get all of it, and I put my best swing of the day on it, a hard, flat draw that stopped 6 feet from the hole.

And yeah, rolled it in for bird. :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Solid swing.

Best shot of my life. What a great question.

This is gonna take some thinking.

I hit a solid 5 iron from 190 over some trees last week to about 6 feet on a par 5 and rolled it in for eagle. That solidified my stellar 97 score....:hunter:

R35

OP
N

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
Solid swing.

Best shot of my life. What a great question.

This is gonna take some thinking.

I hit a solid 5 iron from 190 over some trees last week to about 6 feet on a par 5 and rolled it in for eagle. That solidified my stellar 97 score....:hunter:

R35

That's awesome! I've never made an eagle. Soon...

gpo

Jun 2, 2008
I never got to see the best shot of my life. I was in college and playing a late 18 and I hit a 3i on a hole and we were going directly into the sun. Got to the green and looked and looked and finally looked in the cup and saw my ball.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online