• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

best stand bag?

jamesj

Apr 1, 2006
im still using my first golf bag (walter hagen stand bag) and im starting to realize how terrible it is. i bought that bag before i even started playing golf and didn't know what to look for in a bag. the club dividers suck and my grips get stuck on them when i try to pull a club out. the legs get stuck on the metal bars 80% of the time. the pockets are so small and i have to use the apparel pocket to put my stuff in.
name a good stand bag at a decent price. i don't want to spend over $150. i have looked at some of the ogio bags and i didn't feel too good about them.

J.J.

May 13, 2007
the ogio grom bag is a badass bag..

however.. i have a nike stand bag thats a "dark/light" blue and a brand new ping hoofer stand back.. its black.. i'll let either go for $75

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I have an Ogio Grom II, and I love it. Perfect bag for those who split time between walking and riding (unless you use a bag cart). Good storage for a normal size bag, easy to carry, and the TORQ strap to keep it from twisting when using on a cart. I think I paid $120.

🔥 Latest posts