• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best turf for my own putting green?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
If you want a quality putting green that you can start small, expand on later, and have portability, I would suggest Turf Tiles.

I have putted on them the last two years at the show and they are amazingly accurate. I was concearned with the seam lines and spent a lot time putting across them to see if there was any reaction and I was unable to detect any. They are solidly built and modular so can expand on the system as you see fit. They also have some specialty tiles such as fringe and breaks so you can simulate a lot of differnt green situations.

For what you get, they are relatively cheap.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
If you want a quality putting green that you can start small, expand on later, and have portability, I would suggest Turf Tiles.

I have putted on them the last two years at the show and they are amazingly accurate. I was concearned with the seam lines and spent a lot time putting across them to see if there was any reaction and I was unable to detect any. They are solidly built and modular so can expand on the system as you see fit. They also have some specialty tiles such as fringe and breaks so you can simulate a lot of differnt green situations.

For what you get, they are relatively cheap.
Those look pretty sweet.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.