• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bethpage

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
The Red course is amazing. As much of a bargain the Black is, the Red is even better for the money. Seriously.

OP
Manavs

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
The Red course is amazing. As much of a bargain the Black is, the Red is even better for the money. Seriously.

The long island golf association (on non us open years) contests the long island open on the red. its quite an awesome a track.

my biggest grip as a player on the black course is the 18th hole. you have 17 phenomenal holes and 1 mediocre hole as the finishing hole. no one will be hitting driver on 18 this week. you dont need it. everyone will hit a long iron/hybrid off the tee to the 160-140 yard area. i would much rather they play the 466 yard 18th on the red as the closing hole for the open, but thats just me =)

the red course hole for hole is far better balanced. there are no bad holes, but then again no monster holes either. all 18 holes fit the course. i hope that makes sense

🔥 Latest posts

Members online