• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big Bird

Rideguy

Jun 1, 2008
Not alot of my friends golf.... So to actually share this information with them means absolutely nothing..... LOL

I've been playing Golf as much as I can for the last three years.... I've had a few shot's at the big bird and missed..... I'm positve that I got one when I was a kid.... But I'm not 100% sure because I used to think gimme's were gimme's.... LOL

Anyway's I got with in 12" for an Eagle today and I nailed it... I was Dancing!!!!! What a good feeling to finally nail one of those big birds!!!! It even felt better because I was invited to watch a club match between a 1 and 2 Handicapper..... AWSOME!!!!!!!

I'm sure most of you don't care but considering the year I've had so far with my cap. going form 13 to 16 back to 14... Well you could say my emotions have gone from ready to quit the game to I love the game....

I've also seen 5 chip in's in the last 4 games.... 3 of which were mine but only 2 were in play.....

Has anyone else had their magic round yet this year?? I'd love to hear about it!!!

Cheers!!

Jimc11

Jun 25, 2009
Tomorrow..tomorrow will be my magic round!!! Congrats on the eagle...feels great..I have had about 10 of them in the 10years I have played...and everyone feels JUST as good...

Johnny Par

Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2006
Congrats on the eagle. I don't have magic rounds!!! I have magic holes!!! :D

I've also been golfing for almost 3 years. I first eagle came at Mahagony Run in Saint John. It was a great feeling!!! wow, can't imagine what a hole in one feels like.

🔥 Latest posts