• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big Break Disney-Trailer

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
YouTube - Big Break Disney Golf: Begins October 13th

Looks like a good line up:

Andrew Giuliani (New York, N.Y.) – Son of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Donna Hanover, Andrew is looking to make a name for himself in the game of golf.

Ed Moses (Hollywood, Calif.) – A gold and silver medal winner as a member of the United States swim team at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games, Moses' goal is now the PGA TOUR. A member at Bay Hill Club and Lodge in Orlando, Fla., he once shot 64 on the course that hosts the Tour's Arnold Palmer Invitational.

Andreas Huber (Scottsdale, Ariz.) – Actress Susan Lucci's son, the former Wall Street broker left the color of money to seek his fortune on the green.

Gipper Finau (Lehl, Utah) – Joins Tony as the first brother duo to play in the same Big Break series. Blessed with the long ball, Gipper, who turned professional at 16, once drove a 520-yard par 5.

Tony Finau (Lehl, Utah) – Hits the tee ball longer than his brother – or at least that is what he says in the spirit of sibling rivalry. Finau turned professional when he was 17 and made a cut on the PGA TOUR the same year.

Mike Perez (Scottsdale, Ariz.) – After playing the Nationwide Tour, Perez is looking for the chance to join brother Pat on the PGA Tour.

Vincent Johnson (Portland, Ore.) – Received the Charlie Sifford exemption to play in the 2009 Northern Trust Open where he flirted with making the cut in his first PGA Tour start.

J.R. Reyes (Omaha, Neb.) – With tattoos covering each arm, Reyes is not your typical golfer. While not looking the part, he has the talent to fit in on the PGA Tour.

Kevin Erdman (Arcadia, Calif.) – Husband of Big Break Kaanapali alum Courtney Erdman, is it his time to shine on the Big Break stage?

Kevan Maxwell (Charleston, S.C.) – Aspiring golf professional by day, pizza delivery man by night, “K-Max” will do whatever it takes to play on the PGA Tour.

Blake Moore (Monrovia, Calif.) – Friend of former Big Break competitor and PGA TOUR rookie James Nitties, Moore is a threat to win Big Break Disney Golf if he can control his inner demons.

Sean Kalin (Delray Beach, Fla.) – A junior standout who gave up golf for 20 years after being kidnapped, he is looking for a second chance in the game.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
it's got to better than the last one. no toques and mittens in Florida i'm guessing.

295yards

May 5, 2009
I personally love the Big break shows, but this one looks like it wil be AWESOME!

My biggest problem is after all these years they still let the opposition watch all the putts. It always proves to be advantageous in the competitions.

I know in real golf you get a line here or there from your playing partner, but thats from being outside and adds to the competitive edge of a casual round or tourney. On the show it is never done strategically and I'd like the shots to be blocked from the playing partners and even the outcome should not be revealed to the comp. till every player hits the shots.

Ciro Tardin

Oct 13, 2009
The idea for the show is great, I just wished they found real talented guys who deserve a Big Break, Not celebrity kids or the other kid who says he was Kidnapped. I played with that guy and he told me he had to come up with:usflag: the "Kidnapping" to get into the Show.

Just Reality TV for you.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
The Jeff keeps his loving primarily to women, kthx!

That's where I played though last year, pretty sweet! Got closest to the hole on the Mickey Mouse Par 3, was I think 4.5" away.

utahgolf

Just Getting Started
Nov 4, 2007
Northern Utah
Country
United States United States
I played junior and high school golf with both Tony and Gipper here in Utah. It's crazy to see someone I used to see every other week at tournaments on TV now. I always thought they would have gotten a scholarship and played some college golf, but instead they turn pro at 16 & 17 and haven't done much since.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I watched it last night, some of this years contestants look like they have talent. A few look like they got on just because of their celebrity status. I think I'll get sick of Ruddy's kid the quickest of them all.

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Why is Sean Kalin on this show. He may have been a junior stand-out but in the first episode he said he just started playing again 3 months prior. Looks like a wasted spot.

RC52

It's in the hole-ASSCLOWN
Mar 30, 2008
I'm rooting for Vincent, he's a local boy, and he set the course record at age 12 (which still stands) at Glendoveer G.C. which is his/my home course.

🔥 Latest posts