• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big Break favorites

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Sam and Sophie are still in it. Some of the bitches are gone but the fat chick is still there. Sam is just... so... just... WELL endowed!!! :D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Courtney's fake ones didn't really do it for me... plus she sounds a little dumb??

Christina is pretty hot - too bad she's a crazy person. Sophie is just awesome LOL... carefree.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Sam and Sophie are still in it. Some of the bitches are gone but the fat chick is still there. Sam is just... so... just... WELL endowed!!! :D

I'm sure sssmokin is delighted. :laugh:

I may be the only golfer alive who doesn't like The Big Break. Yeah, I watch it sometimes if I'm really bored but I've never been a fan of "reality TV' (since it ain't).

At least this one has golfer chicks though, so I can't argue too much with that. :D

Dusty90

Another Canuck
May 6, 2007
I like Christina, mostly because she is Canadian, but there are some things that I wish that she would keep in her head.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
any way i can watch the full episodes on the internet?
No, you have to pay the cable company for the "Fully clothed girls playing golf and showing off their sweet legs through the clever use of editing tricks." Can't get that kind of thing on the internet.
icon10.gif

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I think they should do a big break kaanapali swimsuit calender!

Bad call. Lori would have to be September, October and November to fit the whole body in there. Sssmokin would have those pics tattoo'd all over the members section.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Bad call. Lori would have to be September, October and November to fit the whole body in there. Sssmokin would have those pics tattoo'd all over the members section.
LOL - nice one Splooge...

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I thought Courtney's boobs were nice. And they didn't look fake to me. But she couldn't golf without her caddie husband to tell her what to do. :)

Susan will be gone soon. She's been too damn lucky.

Christina is a bitch from hell I'll bet. :(

And I hope Lori is also. Just ugh. :(

I'm hoping Sam or Sophie get it. Sam's accent and boobs really do it...

Anyone see Sophie's calendar? Supposed to be hot. :D

Sophie Sandolo 2008 Wall Calendar

Staff online

Members online