• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big Break III....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Anyone been watching this? I caught some of an old episode this last weekend and then the last show at lunch today.

That tall girl sunk one from 126 with a wedge. Very nice. Apparently, she's only been playing golf for 2 years. Never had an eagle. Cameras rolling, first out of the gate, drops it.

Nice work.

Out of the ladies that are left, there really are only about 3 that have game. The rest are weekend warriors.

And the one girl has some fakies forsure. Fake.

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I looked into adding TGC to our service and as usual they want to make it as difficult as possible.

Can I just add TGC? No. What do I have to do? Change plans and then add this package. How much more? $25.00 a month. $25.00 a month for TGC? Yes

No Thanks

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
.....and, I just found out that the loud mouth got eliminated in the last show. I missed the final 5 minutes, had to get back to work!

Finally I can watch the show without the "mute" on. I hated this woman's voice with a passion.

R35
brown.jpg

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
DaveE said:
I looked into adding TGC to our service and as usual they want to make it as difficult as possible.

Can I just add TGC? No. What do I have to do? Change plans and then add this package. How much more? $25.00 a month. $25.00 a month for TGC? Yes

No Thanks

I'll start taping them and send them to you.

Deal? ;)

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I've been watching religiously since BB2. I've said it elsewhere before, Felicia was half of Don Donatello...the annoying crazy half...the whiny crazy half is that Sarah chick. Don was a much more well-rounded personality(ies).

Pam's picture from the Future Tour website is hot too. And who cares if Danielle's got fakies? She's still a looker.

And Master thinks he can beat all of them.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I really wonder who will win.

In BBI, the two best guys played out in the final. That was far and away a given.

In BBII, the best talents basically played themselves out of a shot at the title. It ended up being a hack and a joker in the final. Good to watch for weekend warriors like us, but crushing for the guys with real talent.

With this crop, it's tough. Fake boobs and makeup aside, there are some talented girls in this group. They all talk big game, but from the swings you see in slow mo, you really can see the ones that have taken the time to know their swings and are comfortable with them.

The course they're playing looks very nice too. A little wet for the wedge shots and drives, but still looks to be in fantastic shape.

R35

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i watch it every week and on the nights i was at poker tourny`s taped it.i agree that im glad that Felica is gone she was a talker.Pam is defineatly the longest of them all.she chocked down almost to the shaft on here tee shot with a 3 wood.she would normaly hit a 2 iron but she was afraid that if she came up short the other girls would think she was showin off.the older lady Cindy actually played on the LPGA before.pam has the most potential obviusly after only picking up the game 2 yrs. ago and making the show. i also think Jan could go a ways but havent seen much of there games yet to really get a good read on there talent.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Tuesday, March 1st episode.

Why did they insist on hitting hight floater shots with that huge side wind?

I'm beginning to think that these girls haven't played much outside their own states. I mean, any decent golfer knows to play that shot you have to hit it left and under the wind to get close. I bet 9 out of 10 shots went at least 5 yards right, off the green.

That blonde girl is starting to look better as a golfer. Still fake in the chest, but her game is "real, and it's spectacular" to rob a line from Seinfeld.

Anyone else watch tonights episode?

R35

CG1MAN

Mar 1, 2005
yes i watched...i always watch...i count down to every show that comes on the golf channel except for the total gym(chuck norris) informecial as well as the f2, lovett wedge, and medicus ones.

i cant wait for sarah to be eliminated. she is annoying. i'm glad jan pulled it out but one more piss poor showing and i am not going to root for her. next tuesday there is a driving challenge...looking forward to pam smacking these other ones around, long live the daly spirit....i would imagine that danielle (nice rack) wont last to much longer because she's putting to much empahsis on performing to prove that she's not a dumb blonde with fake boobs. but i mean she was excepted to dental school she can't be that stupid...she needs to do it because she loves golf and not to prove a point....none of the greatest golfers alive did it to prove they were good to their peers, it was always for themselves.

liz needs to get some prozac and calm down.

oh thank god felicia is gone

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I forget to watch this each week...

Do they show back episodes so I could catch up??

CG1MAN

Mar 1, 2005
every single day they have a rerun of tuesday's episode to include the next tuesday right before the new episode...old episode plays at 8 and new one at 9 eastern standard time.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
They show the shows 8 times a week. You'll probably catch it this weekend.

R35

🔥 Latest posts