• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big demo day today

bryguy

May 15, 2008
We had a big demo day today at our club. Callaway, Cleveland, Ping and Taylormade were all there. Hit a bunch of drivers, best was the Callaway FT-Iz with the Diamana whiteboard in it. 8.5* head, stiff shaft. Of course, it carries an MSRP of $699 with the shaft upcharge. Hit a bunch of different 3 and 5 woods, ordered a Taylormade R9 5 wd with the 85 gram Motore F1. Hit the Callaway diablo edge tour woods, the 3 wood was a pretty decent club. Best 3wd I hit was the ping I-15 14*. Did not order it though, as it was a stock setup. Over all, I liked the FT-Iz, the Clevelnad launcher DSI with the whiteboard in it, and the TM super tri with the Motore F1. Did not like the burner, I15 or G15 drivers. Hit some irons, nothing really jumped out at me. So, after all that, I only ordered a 5 wd, nothing else I had to have. The Callaway rep did have trackman there, I had almost forgot how cool those things are.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.