• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big jerk at the course.

king hacker

Sep 5, 2006
Last Saterday we played a friendly tourny amoung our friends,Three threesomes,The course was tight,short,and public a clear discription of a slow playing course.Anyways I was in the first threesome and there was a twosome in front of us,and we kept up with them just fine.Safe to say the other two threesomes behind us were right on our tail.No slacking of any kind,anyways at the end of the day my brother was yelling at this guy,It turns out that on the 18th the guy behind our last group hit up on the green when they were putting and came really close to hitting one of our guys.The guys reply was f-u learn how to play.This was a clear discription of a bloody as beating to come,I thought it was only right to talk the boys in to leaving the guy alone.This was at my local course I see the guys that work there every week and I dont want to get kicked out or a bad rep.I hate it when there is someone out there thats a total jerk let alone dangers the well being of fellow golfers.Thing that really sucks the guy was playing with his son,and I'm sure he'll grow up to be the same a-hole that his dad is.

clint

Aug 17, 2006
Too bad it happened on the green. If it'd of been in the fairway I'd of hit it back.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
That's pretty shoddy. If it's slow for them, it's slow for you. If they don't realize it's just backup up, let the Starter sort it out.

That's always my answer to people who want to get wise, or play slow to the point of no reason, and not let people play through. Let's go in and have a chat with the Starter. Generally solves the problem.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.