• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

"Big putter"

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I need to find a "Big putter" :D

Taylormade has a couple big ones, Ping craze, etc. I'm not a big fan of odyssey, but if you've got one, offer away. Dare I say it, I'd even go for a Ping Doc.

For trade I have
1. a 19* Bridgestone GC Hybrid. It has a VS Proto hybrid shaft, regular flex. This hybrid is very easy to hit, I've just decided that I don't get along with hybrids as I always try to hit them like a wood. $70 shipped

2. a Mizuno MP 56* wedge with a dynamic gold. It's in pretty good shape. $35 shipped

3. a Ping G5 3 wood with a PL Blue 75 stiff. It's in great shape, but no headcover. $90 shipped

4. a Graman ul540 "limey". The tip "might" be questionable because the idiot that pulled it used a lot of heat. $35 shipped

That's all I can think of right now... Pics and more info at your request. Cash may need to be added at either end.

Offer up those "Big putters" please!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I was looking for a TaylorMade Rossi Monza Louigi Ferrari Testa Rosa Spider putter to try and see what all the hype is about. But $200 new and I'm putting very nicely with my blade Redwood Anser. :)

Next year they'll be about $50... :D

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I've got something in the works, and I need $100 in my paypal quick. I'll sell any of the clubs outright. I'm editting the first post to include prices right now.

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
GOLFTOWN

golf town is selling ping craz-e putters for $100 can
go to golftown.com and then clearence center.
smokey

🔥 Latest posts