• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big rumor confirmed...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Pic of Ernie from the range after his round yesterday

look familiar?

Well, by the process of elimination, he's gonna be playing the forged. I doubt you'd see Ernie out there with a set of X-20 Tours.

Look for Ernie to work with Cally and Phil on a set of musclebacks with undercuts for the end of this year. ;)

R35

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Apparently the set Ernie is using in the pic I posted is the set he is going to use. All Roger Cleveland is doing is helping Ernie work on a grind. He will using the X-forged cavity next week. No plans to build a muscleback are in the works.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Quick switch.

Els tee'd off on the first hole this morning playing the X-forged. So they are in his bag already. He must really like them. Here is a shot of the actual club close up. They look a little different than the others I have seen. Notice the toe is more square. Beautiful sticks.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Nice irons. I demo'd the X forged with project X flighted and if I would have had the funds i would have had them in a flash.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
whoa those are stepless shafts???? Has Ernie totally gone off the deep end? Was he playing project X in his Titties also?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Those are the same stepless rifle 6.8's he had in the titties.
He was playing the HX tour 56 ball as well.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rifles huh, must be a holdover from his TM days. Most Titty guys are playing X100 I think

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.