• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Billy Mays dead..

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Well Ed McMahon was older than dirt & Farrah hung on longer than a lot of people expected her to. What I find surprising is that both Billy & Wacko Jacko were 50 years old.

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Its kinda funny to me CNN and and Fox were all over Jackson's death but you turn on them and there is hardly anything about Billy Mays.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
weird stuff all these 50 year olds kicking it.

I hope nothing happens to Eracer.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Its kinda funny to me CNN and and Fox were all over Jackson's death but you turn on them and there is hardly anything about Billy Mays.

Lol, this is a joke, right? The oxiclean infomercial guy and the King of Pop? I wouldn't even see why it'd be on TV. Maybe sort of joke type radio blurb.

Hate him if you want but come on, Micheal Jackson might have been the "most famous" person on the planet. Actually I take that back. I'll say he might have been the most famous person ever to live. Think about it, Paparazzi was invented for this guy. Cripes, half a dozen tabloids will go out of business next week without him.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
He was also a pedophile & a totally messed up individual. Hasn't done anything of substance for 20 years & don't understand all the publicity considering his last 10+ years of freakish behaviour.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Funny, I was watching Pitchmen this morning on Discovery...

RIP... Probably wearing a blue shirt and selling his good... where ever he may be.

🔥 Latest posts