• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bird Brain Neighbor Update

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Yup, squirrel, raccoon, black bear etc. All tasty if fixed right. :)

But you're supposed to hunt them, not trap them. :(

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
Ok.... so it's HIS fence. What I meant to say was you build your OWN fence. A nice one, wood, sturdy, all the same height and the same color, and build it high enough to cover up all his sh1t, and close enough not to cut down your yard at all.

A foot away? 6 inches? 20 inches? Best $ you'll ever spend.

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
Ok.... so it's HIS fence. What I meant to say was you build your OWN fence. A nice one, wood, sturdy, all the same height and the same color, and build it high enough to cover up all his sh1t, and close enough not to cut down your yard at all.

A foot away? 6 inches? 20 inches? Best $ you'll ever spend.

I was just going to say this! Quit whining and build your own big fence. You can hang a water fountain on it, and grow some flowery vines that will grow on it.

Build your OWN fence! :prop:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Personally...i would build a human sized "mouse trap"...put bird food on the trip lever(since apparently this guy has a "thing" for birds) and wait for the snap :D

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
I was just going to say this! Quit whining and build your own big fence. You can hang a water fountain on it, and grow some flowery vines that will grow on it.

Build your OWN fence! :prop:

And then invent a currency that can be used by Cats and Dogs. The world needs that, and needs it now.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.