• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BIRD HOUSE UPDATE

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
you boys make my life.

Boys? You're like...12...

He's beginning to realize that it's OK to still be nuts when you're an old man like the Doc, dubya, and me. In fact, I think we taught him what an extra 25 years of crazy will do for you...

I mean, look at limpalong. That guy is a whack job, and he's got 20 years on me. I can only hope that I'm as stone crazy as he is when I'm his age.
:laugh:

:biglol: Limp isn't as crazy as he is grumpy though.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This is what the Neighbor's Mrs. looks like these days...........much more "hip".
DebbieN.jpg

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I like it. Would put it right against the fence line and throw a mound of mud just under it, and over the fence every couple days.

Reminds me of a classic that I saw in a Saloon in Silverton, CO a few years back. Went in and noticed above one of the tables they had mounted a Deer Butt with all the other animal mounts in the tavern.

I told the waitress I appreciated their sense of humor. She told me that many times they would go and drop a few raisins on the table below just for kicks. :laugh:

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
ejdahl21 Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> Hey George
Plant this bush for your neighbors
My wife loved that suggestion, Eric.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.