• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BIRD HOUSE UPDATE

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This is the fence that was once 8 feet high during the "feud"...........then the wind blew it over on their cars, so they cut it down to this size and put it back up.
fence.jpg

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
More American Flags means you're more American than people with less!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Termites! Put termites in each birdhouse, and dump them along the ground on the neighbor's side of the fence.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
MCDavis Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> Termites! Put termites in each birdhouse, and dump them along the ground on the neighbor's side of the fence.
That's too close to my house...............my luck, they'd come over by me. I was thinking corn snakes or something.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
That's too close to my house...............my luck, they'd come over by me. I was thinking corn snakes or something.
Shoot, with that much wood they wouldn't leave. Then, when the neighbors realize how badly infested it is, tell them the only sure way to get rid of the termites is to burn the fence down. :beach3:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Shoot, with that much wood they wouldn't leave. Then, when the neighbors realize how badly infested it is, tell them the only sure way to get rid of the termites is to burn the fence down. :beach3:
Now thats pure gold!

And their house....while they are in it....lol jk...but seriously...

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Here's the progress report on the potatoe crop. Zaphod, I think you might be interested in this......................as you can see from a distance they look like they might be growing, but on closer viewing, some of them aren't doing too well.
flags 002.jpg
flags 001.jpg

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
warbirdlover Re: BIRD HOUSE UPDATE
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> I think you aught to put up those cartoon pictures you drew of them a few years ago... :D

These were done during the "feuding" years.
BobandDebbie.jpg
BobandDebbie2.jpg

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
During the "feuding years" sssmokin and his wife cut out pumpkins in the exact image of their neighbors and put them out. That was also hilarious. Wished he had some pics of those..... :D

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
This reminds me...any of you wisconsin boys played prairie woods golf course just east of janesville?

Anyway there is a LONG driveway just to the west of the course on thet north side of the road that has about 100 of these exact birdhouses lining the driveway....i immediatly thought of this thread!

I didnt have a camera with me and my cell camera sucks but the next time i am out there i will have to take the camera with me to show you guys.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
What did you guys do to Clark in TN?

I mean, he's always been nuts, but he's taken it to a whole new level!
He's beginning to realize that it's OK to still be nuts when you're an old man like the Doc, dubya, and me. In fact, I think we taught him what an extra 25 years of crazy will do for you...

I mean, look at limpalong. That guy is a whack job, and he's got 20 years on me. I can only hope that I'm as stone crazy as he is when I'm his age.
:laugh:

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
He's beginning to realize that it's OK to still be nuts when you're an old man like the Doc, dubya, and me. In fact, I think we taught him what an extra 25 years of crazy will do for you...

I mean, look at limpalong. That guy is a whack job, and he's got 20 years on me. I can only hope that I'm as stone crazy as he is when I'm his age.
:laugh:
Having met you, I'm sure you can achieve this goal ahead of schedule! :D

🔥 Latest posts