• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blades on tour?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I guess I am an oddball to then, I shot my 3 best rounds of the year with my Hogan blades. Pulled them out of the bag and game went downhill. I think it was mostly mental but I still love the look of Hogan blades...blades aren't as unforgiving as you may think.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Rockford35,
These just might be your old irons as I did get them from Jeff.
They are sweet!

Awesome.

Maybe I'm talking out of my ass, and the memory is starting to go (see: beer), but those went to Sling, then to Irishgolfer, then someone else had them for a time, and then to Jeff. And now you have them.

Those were the nicest irons I have ever hit. It took some serious work to make them work on a consistent basis tho. I admitted defeat and went to a cavity back, the MP-30 which felt just about as good and offered just that much more forgiveness that a weekend warrior needs.

I'm now playing Nakashimas that are buttery soft and a little more forgiving than the 30's but still have the look of a players iron.

Ah, memories...:)

R35

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
remember these? they were my first set of blades when i was 14
avalueguide.pga.com_images_Ram_Irons_goldenram_tourgrind_large.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.