• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Blueboard f/S

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
Blueboard f/S...price drop 11/12/07

i have to TP blueboard that i bought from Lyle that i need to unload...

Diamana Bluebaord 83 S flex plays 44.5 in driver(from lyles thread)

$75 shipped

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
make offers
I may be interested in your blueboard, as I am waiting for an FT-3 to arrive that has the Aldila NVS 55s installed. I noticed that you also like the VS Proto and I am debating on pulling a Proto 80x out of a FT-3 and putting in an 70s into the head. I don't know if an X flex is too much however, I will keep you in mind if you're interested.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Sorry to jump in here Clemson... if there is an 80X VS you are not interested in, I would be.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Ez you already got that burner? And what happened to trying the Reax shaft in it?

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
Sorry to jump in here Clemson... if there is an 80X VS you are not interested in, I would be.
Yes, there is a good possibility that I will be pulling it out. It all depends on how I like the used FT-3 10* I am getting next week. In addition, a friend of mine is selling his 9* draw bias with a ProLaunch Blue 65S. The driver the 80X is in, is an FT-3 Tour 9.5* and I do like the club head, but because of an injury to my shoulder, my swing speed has dropped to about 104-108 mph and I can't keep up to an X flex anymore (although it is getting stronger). I may try to sell the club or just keep the club head and put my 70S into it and then sell the 80X. I will definitely keep you guys in mind after I make my decision...Garry

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.