• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bohemian Rhapsody

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Watched it last night on Amazon Prime and loved it! What a performer, what a band, what a story! And Rami Melek was awesome as Freddy. If you like Queen, this is a must! I will never forget that Live Aid performance, talk about owning a stage!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
We watched it Friday too. It was really good, one of the better movies I’ve seen in awhile. I’m not quite old enough to remember the Live Aid performance but I remember quite clearly the tribute Concert in ‘92 for Freddie Mercury that helped launch the foundation. I taped it on VHS :).

Good movie!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Saw it in the theater. Great movie.

We also saw The Upside with Brian Cranston and Kevin Heart. One of the best movies I've seen.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
About to watch “A Star is Born”, trying not to get my hopes up too much.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
What did you think?

It was just Ok for me. Lady Gaga did a pretty good job. I wasn’t blown away let’s put it that way.

I’m hearing a lot that it’s not as good as the Streisand/Kristifferson version, I haven’t seen that one. I might check it out.

beeno374

Mar 31, 2013
Cape Town
Country
South Africa South Africa
We watched it Friday too. It was really good, one of the better movies I’ve seen in awhile. I’m not quite old enough to remember the Live Aid performance but I remember quite clearly the tribute Concert in ‘92 for Freddie Mercury that helped launch the foundation. I taped it on VHS :).

Good movie!

Not old enough to remember Live aid, but old enough to have used VHS to tape stuff‍♂️

🔥 Latest posts