• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Book Review: George Knudson's "The Natural Golf Swing"

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This is the exact way I learned...............EXCELLENT. WBL............that's why I outdrive you most of the time..........LOL. :)

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
Tried Natural Golf today. Like I mentioned, I used to swing this way, but stopped. I think I recall why I found a different swing.

Too many shots left, and very, very inconsistent. And when I slowed the weight shift, I got no distance. I hit some great shots, but too few, too far between.

Aug and Eraser--I hope your success continues, but after today, I don't think it's for me.

I do like some aspects of it, especially the set up, and when it clicks, it works great.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Tried Natural Golf today. Like I mentioned, I used to swing this way, but stopped. I think I recall why I found a different swing.

Too many shots left, and very, very inconsistent. And when I slowed the weight shift, I got no distance. I hit some great shots, but too few, too far between.

Aug and Eraser--I hope your success continues, but after today, I don't think it's for me.

I do like some aspects of it, especially the set up, and when it clicks, it works great.
icon6.gif

I've never read the book. And I'm in the middle of lessons that are teaching a very classic modern swing. My comment was just pointing out that from Augster's description it seems that the Kundsen method distills down to four basic fundamentals: Tempo. Release. Balance. Trust.

I'm sure I'm being overly simplistic. I would read the book, but I don't want to screw up the lessons that are screwing me up in their own way.

🔥 Latest posts