• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Booze recommendations

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Silver said:
Sipping on a "Dark and Stormy" right now. I used "ginger beer" rather than ginger ale, as per many recommendations, but I'm not sure it's the appropriate choice for me. I'm not a huge fan of ginger, and now wish I'd used ginger ale instead (Canada Dry simply doesn't taste the same as these hardcore ginger beers).

Goslings is fantastic. Great aroma, too.

Am glad you like it, and nice to see you went authentic. I've had both and agree with you on the Ginger Ale... it isn't nearly as sweet.

You know I can't remember the last time I had a drink on a Monday night... I must be getting old :)

OP
S

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I doubt it's that, it's probably more that my gf is accusing me of becoming a "boozer". I've taken to enjoying the odd bevvy most nights. Never more than two or three, though...and usually only one.

I have a unique lifestyle with school right now. Limited hours at school, mostly at home these days.

Tried it with some Safeway brand Diet Ginger Ale and man, that was some good shit. One of the best drinks I've ever had. Right up there with spiced rum and diet Safeway brand "Sprite".

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.