• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bountiful Ridge Pictures

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
Here are some pictures from Bountiful Ridge in Bountiful, Utah. The first is from today at the annual Am.

Enjoy. :)
bountifulridgeam.jpg
bountiful_050421_3.jpg
bountiful_050421_1.jpg
bountiful_buck.jpg

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
What a fantastic place to play golf... I love the mountains and having a snow capped peak for a backdrop is georgeous....

I loved the deer too. I could carry my shotgun in my umbrella slot, and fell him with a single shot.

Tell us about the grass on the course...what do you have on the fairways and what is on the greens?

OP
MyGolfDomain.com

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
Where the deer is is where I hit my worst drive and got my only triple yesterday. The rough was very thick. I couldn't find the ball and where I dropped I could only hit a wedge out to the fairway.:faintthud

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
That is one of the best values I have ever seen...$33..

I'd be all over that place...you are lucky.

OP
MyGolfDomain.com

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
:D MGD works for me. This was the first vBulletin golf forum I joined. I am using ForeOnRoad for a name on a few other golf forums now. If people don't like the obvious ad feel free to change it, Sling.

$33 is probably the "normal" price around here. I guess that is with a cart, too. I usually use my punch cards at Bountiful and Valley View, so it's really cheap for me. When I play Saturday, it's usually for a UGA Am and the cost is for a tournament (extree donation money).

At one point, I was considering moving to Myrtle Beach. I have it good here and should probably stay here...maybe visit Myrtle Beach or whatever every now and then. At 38, I still have not ever had a real vacation. I would love a real golf vacation. I have never been to Myrtle Beach or practically anywhere.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
First...we are the "kinder, gentler golf site"......keep the obvious ad, it doesn't bother me a bit.

Second, if you ever get to Myrtle beach...you will greatly appreciate where you are and never leave again!.....I have never played Myrtle but I have ben through the place....it's a horrific mecca of retched excess...nice place to vist, but............;)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
MyGolfDomain.com said:
:D At 38, I still have not ever had a real vacation. I would love a real golf vacation. I have never been to Myrtle Beach or practically anywhere.

Well, consider coming to Birmingham in November. We are going to play some very good courses over a three day period. Many of the guys here are coming and it will be a genuine three day golf vacation with us playing 96 holes of golf...

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
Bountiful Ridge is AWESOME. The greens are usually scarry fast! I'll be playing there this weekend! Awesome mygolfdomain.com.

I was having the same thoughts about green fairways and snow capped mountains last week! Here's my blog post about it: http://www.hookedongolfblog.com/?p=213

How about this one eh? Hidden Valley CC #18 hole.
hvccvalley9tee.jpg

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
That is stunning.

I have lived in Alabama since I was five where we have little mountains. If you have seen my pic's you will see some decent views from my course.

On the other hand, I worked for a company in Golden Colorado for ten years. I went there once a month for ten years for manager's meetings. Over 100 times. During that time, I fell in love with the Rockies..and the Western US. I love Colorado, Montana, New Mexico and have played a good bit of golf in Denver...

You are lucky to have such a great place to play...

OP
MyGolfDomain.com

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
Hidden Valley is private, right? I have not played it yet. If you could get me on as a guest I would probably be up for that. ;)

The only private course I have played is Jeremy Ranch. I played the 2 man scramble UGA tournament a couple of weeks ago. Sweet course!

Nice pics.

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
MyGolfDomain.com said:
Hidden Valley is private, right? I have not played it yet. If you could get me on as a guest I would probably be up for that. ;)

The only private course I have played is Jeremy Ranch. I played the 2 man scramble UGA tournament a couple of weeks ago. Sweet course!

Nice pics.

Yes it's private. My dad is a member there so he takes me 1 or 2 times per week in the summer. I've probably played it more than some "members." If it were MY membership I'd be able to get you on as a guest.....

But perhaps we can play somewhere else in the valley.

Members online

No members online now.