• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Boycott Ping

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
My S59 irons were cast in Phoenix, AZ as PING is the only major manufacturer still producing clubs in the United States (others assemble clubs in the U.S. but make the components all overseas).

Forged in Japan is far far superior to cast in the USA.

Ping sucks! :D

twelvegage

live life. love life.
Jan 18, 2008
well if they have since changed their stance, then I have as well. I admit I did not read through the entire thread and didn't do any research outside of what I read in the first page or two.

If Ping has come around, then a big salute goes out to them for realizing their mistake and correcting it. =]

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Man, Neal started this thread a million years ago. Seems like only yesterday that I started to hate Ping. :biglol:

R35

jiffypop

Mar 5, 2009
Something is off with this story..... Ping themselves continue to promote their discount program for the troops on their website...

http://www.ping.com/about/military.aspx

I got to say that if they have in fact cancelled the program, I am disappointed, but I would have to think that sponsored tour players would be putting pressure on the company as well.

🔥 Latest posts