• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

breaking barriers of 80 90 or 100

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'm still trying to break 100 at the new course I've been playing. The slope is a 129 and it's brutal. If you can hit a natural draw you have a big advantage. I was double-crossing all over the place today, then my short game fell apart. I hit a 9iron to 3ft on a par 3, then miss the putt. I swear 2/3 of the ball was over the cup and it misses by 3inches. I had to stop keeping score after losing a ball, it wouldn't have been too hard to find but I didn't want to hold the other guys up. I can't wait to go play the 118 slope, all fades, course I usually play next month.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
ezra76 said:
The slope is a 129 and it's brutal.
I am hard pressed to find too many courses that I really enjoy in my area with a slope less than 130 from the white tees. I feel your pain.

NBGolfer

Dec 1, 2005
Getting into the 70's is the hardest for me. Def seems to be a wall at the those magic numbers you try to hit. But once you finally break through those walls, it's all good. Just have to put in the practice and those walls will fall.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.