• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bridgestone and Mizuno for sale

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Well I went to a Ball Fitting yesterday " It was Free " for Bridge Stone, They Compared with my Driver, playing a pro V 1, and my spin rate 3700-4600, then with the E 6+ i droped to 1900-2400, But for some reason my Launch Angle with all of these is low, 8.5*-11*, I am playing a 10.5 Driver and I have been thinking that I needed a lower loft. Well I was wrong.

I also hit the B330 S and that was a nice ball, more spin but felt better.

Then I tried with their Drivers, They had 15 of them setup, I tried a 8.5 and 10.5 well, the 10.5 was the right fit But I was spinning the ball much lower even with the Pro V 1 and all of theirs. Ive come to find that apparently the Taylor Made Brand Drivers have a very High Spinning face. Anyways, he gave me a sample pack of the " E 6+ " and the B330 S, I played with them later that day, E6 on the front and B330 on the back, needless to say I actually played much better on the back, but I cant say that it was the ball, I just hit 4 great iron shots, and had 2 birdies on the back. I shot 77 for the first time using these new balls, I liked them a lot and it makes me happy to know that they are $7-$15 cheaper than my PRO V 1 and X.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Low spin is a good thing off the tee.... ;)

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
All right, package deal: $550 for the whole lot shipped CONUS. For our Canadian brothers and those across the pond, 550 includes the first $20 of shipping costs...the rest is yours.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Driver and 3 wood sold pending payment.

Need to move the rest...make me some offers!

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Driver/3 wood sold.

J33cb's $330.00
MP-R $35.00
MX-23 6 iron $15 or $5 with any other purchase.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
J33cb's sold pending payment.

Somebody make an offer on the wedge and 6 iron...doesn't anybody need a range beater?

Also, if I can find a 4 wood (G10 or TEE) with an R shaft, the G5 3 wood and Miz Fli Hi II in the sig will get sold.

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Everything is sold/sold pending payment except the Miz Fli Hi II mentioned above. I'll sell it for $35 shipped CONUS. It's in 9+ shape with a headcover and has a DLG R300 shaft. I can provide pics if there is any interest.

🔥 Latest posts