• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bridgestone and Mizuno for sale

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Those irons look really good.

Thanks, Adam!

Damn, my new 5W looks SWEET! :laugh:

I'm only sorry that I can't take those J33cb's off your hands...

It's sold and shipped, folks! And, yes you can!:laugh:

Shame the driver is a 10.5, or I'd give it a go. Nice looking equipment there, MCD.
Have you hit a 10.5 before?

Damn I wish I had 375 dollars. Those are really nice.
How much you got? You never know....

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Shame the driver is a 10.5, or I'd give it a go. Nice looking equipment there, MCD.

Clug, the J33 driver head is low launch and ridiculously low spin. A 10.5 on this head is equivalent to like 9 on just about everything else (except a DCT).

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
di5's are nice looking clubs...I like Wilson stuff. It's what I started on many, many moons ago...

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Its like a 905R with an easier to change shaft. Hmmm..

I owned a 905R and a regular playing/practice partner owns a J33 so I have experience with both. The J33 is lower launch/spin and the R is a tad more forgiving. The J33 simply bombs the ball.

No paypal? WTF?

How do I pay you, in yardwork?:laugh:

R35

Hey, once upon a time you dealed with me before I had paypal. With that being said, MCD is very accomodating on the transaction.

OOOOOOO, I can't wait for my new 5W to get here!!

**picture Bridgestone smiley here** :laugh:

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Are you a Hobo?:laugh:
haha :laugh: I am a hobo with a stolen computer... oh crap here he...
:laugh:

All kidding aside its an easy way to get money around here my parents drink about 6 Mountain Dews a day, that stuff is soooo gross. Pretty soon they'll be like :D with only have that amount of teeth.

**Edit here you go heres your bridgestone smilie
Bridgestone.gif

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I love J33cb's. I would probably get them if I didn't have to get a new 60 or 58 degree wedge, maybe get a Renegade from Indacup, and maybe make car payments as well. I hate not having any money. :( Good luck selling them.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Wow man, it doesnt even look like you gave any of those clubs a try, I could really only tell the wedge was used. They look like great clubs, but they werent for me. Someone should pick them up for at lest$350

OP
MCDavis

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ok guys...these need to move. Already said I'd consider offers. How about:

$360 on the irons.
$150 on the driver.
$200 on the driver/3 wood combo.
$40 on the MP-R.
$15 on the 6 iron alone.

Also, I've got a Bridgestone hat that's white with black stitching, black "B" on the front, "BOOM IT" on the left side, and "Bridgestone Golf" on the right side, adjustable. Only worn for about an hour inside my house to see how it fit (comfy), otherwise has been in my car. It's clean and looks new and will go to the first ST'er who buys Bridgestone from me. I was going to keep it, but now I'm not.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Ok guys...these need to move. Already said I'd consider offers. How about:

$360 on the irons.
$150 on the driver.
$200 on the driver/3 wood combo.
$40 on the MP-R.
$15 on the 6 iron alone.

Also, I've got a Bridgestone hat that's white with black stitching, black "B" on the front, "BOOM IT" on the left side, and "Bridgestone Golf" on the right side, adjustable. Only worn for about an hour inside my house to see how it fit (comfy), otherwise has been in my car. It's clean and looks new and will go to the first ST'er who buys Bridgestone from me. I was going to keep it, but now I'm not.

I already qualified then... ;)

Man, I seriously don't know why these aren't moving. I think you've priced them pretty damn nicely and they are GREAT clubs.

I'd help you out but I just bought a new 5w. :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts