• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bridgestone J33 Combo

lilhellmaker17

Aug 19, 2007
On a whim I bought Bridgestone J33 Combo with S300 sensicore in excellent cond. and the guy includeda J33 airmuscle with an NV in it. All for 170 shipped. How are these irons though? I am curious about the transition from cavity blade. If any of you have these or the air muscle please chime in on how you like them.

Thanks,
JAden

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
I don't have them, but I hit a bunch when I was iron shopping over the summer. I loved them, but didn't buy them for any good reason other than I found a deal on something else. I hit a more than a dozen different brands, and the Bridgestones were as good as anything I found.

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
i can't really tell you about the combo irons, but i'm bagging the 3i airmuscle. the NV shaft is crap though. i hard stepped a black gold stiff shaft and it's stupid easy club to hit.

even w/ a miss hit i carry it 190yd not to far off line, it's my 210-230yd club.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.