• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bridgestone Tour B330-s review

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
Now that I look at it, it may start my next round:laugh:.
Bstone 001.jpg
Bstone 002.jpg
Bstone 003.jpg
Bstone 004.jpg

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
I will try to use a Top Flite D2 long enough to post a review.

I don't care for the feel off the club.:(
Bstone 005.jpg
Bstone 010.jpg

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
These dont give me the green side spin that I want. Or the spin I want off full irons. Ill try some Nikes and I think Some Srixon Hi bird Tours.

Or just get the trust Wilson Staff Tx4's.:laugh:

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
thanks for the review, i was debating picking up a dozen or two. now i'll definately pick up a dozen. probably the B330 though, not the s, I have a problem with the ball spinning too much.

now only if i could find a similar review on dunlop LoCo. . .

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I've played the B330 the last couple rounds and I can't beat them up like your pics. I've played one three rounds and it looks like brand new. Maybe the B330S has a thinner cover? Love this ball. Love the Nike ONE black also. Can hardly go wrong on the new premium balls...:)

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
i played w/ b330 and b330-s yesterday. probably played at least 9 hole each and noticed that they are longer than i thought. the S went further, but b330 still gets out there.

after bunker shots they still held fine, but it didn't check up like nike one black. not my first choice of balls (because i like nike one balls) but definitely up the alley.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I used one for a few holes yesterday also. The 330S. I hit a 3/4 SW from about 60-70 yds. from back in my stance. Thought for sure I was good, below the hole, easy putt. It hit and released, off the back of the green. After that hole I put it back in my bag and switched to a Prov1x. Just a superior ball for me. A few holes later I hit a bombed drive that I lost right into the deep rough. I had about 160 but dead uphill, really uphill. I opened my 5iron and hit a big fade out of the rough, stopped it about 6ft. onto the green, 8ft. from the hole. Everyone found the fairway deeper than my drive but I was closest to the hole when we got to the green.

Then later on I pulled my 3W. Everyone else used driver. Twofast got me by 10yds. but his snuck into the rough. The kid playing with us, who was bombing drives, was amazed as he thought my ball was his. I jokingly said "I won't tell anyone" lol. I just hit the 1x futher than any other ball and can stop it better with the irons.

I may have to keep bidding on the ProV1x's on fleabay till I can come up with 9-10 dz. for the year.

🔥 Latest posts