• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Broke 90 again!

jchase

Sep 23, 2008
And this time it was on a much tougher course!!! I won an incentive and was down in st louis to watch the massacre of the rams!!!! Anyways me and my buddy found a course to play sunday morning before the game. And we found a good challenging course!

Normandie Golf Course supposed to be the oldest west of the mississippi built in 1901. Played at 6500 and had a slope of 125. And man was it challenging!! There were i think 3 tee shots where i could actually see the landing areas! The par 3's were the craziest things i have ever played! I was hitting my sand wedge on a 135 yd par 3 due to the drop off! It was so much fun and really pushed my game. I was struggling with driver on the front 9 then on the back i slowed everything way down and was swinging at what felt like 50% but was still getting 225 to 250 just making solid contact. Just thought i would share my story! Probably winding down to the last rounds of the season.

JC

🔥 Latest posts