• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Brooks Koepka Holds Off Tiger Woods to Win PGA Championship

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
BROOKS KOEPKA CLAIMED HIS SECOND MAJOR of the season by firing a final-round 66 at Bellerive Country Club to win the 100th PGA Championship by two shots over a resurgent Tiger Woods.

Woods closed with a 64 to finish at 14 under despite spraying tee shots into the thick rough and trees lining the fairways. He only needed 23 putts on the soft greens.

Koepka never wavered as the 14-time major winner and Masters champion Adam Scott made their runs on the final nine. The 28-year-old with a placid demeanor has made history, first winning back-to-back U.S. Opens and now being in the company of only a few golf greats who have hoisted the U.S. Open and Wanamaker trophies in the same calendar year.

Koepka said, "For some reason the majors get my attention more. Every shot is so important. You have to be patient and I always do that very well in the majors."

Source: Brooks Koepka Holds Off Tiger Woods to Win PGA Championship

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.