• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bruce Sizemore SB-2 Blade Putter

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
"The stainless steel SB-2 Putter is a streamline, modern classic. Its smooth blend of angles combined with tiered flanges, and centered mid-size plumber’s neck provide additional assistance when focusing on the sight line." Sizemore's signature cross milled face finish ensures a true roll and does not deflect a ball off-line as with other milled surfaces.
requirements include:
• Original designs that have a unique look and feel
• Highest level of craftsmanship and construction
• Tolerances less than 1/1000 of an inch
• Tip-Stiff shaft technology for maximum stability
• IND-X™ face finishes guarantee the flattest putting surface
• 3-D optical design for superior alignment
World Golf Review

I have tried a number of blades and usually gravitate back to my Ping Anser. I've always liked a putter with a look of heft, but without the weight and this Sizemore really fits the bill. The face is a beautifully milled design that gets the ball rolling true. The feel and workmanship is terrific. Sizemore's quality is absolutely top notch.

OP
MyBluC4

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
McD,
Go to the equipment section on this site and look for a thread that says OMG I think I just scored a touchdown to see this putter. Also, there is a thread that is titled Bruce Sizemore Putters that will show you some other of his original work.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.