• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Brucie Bonus.... I won!!!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Just an update on yesterdays events. Not only will I be coming down to at least 7 (Handicap computer is broken at the moment) But I actually won the comp, BONUS!!! This has broken my 18 month drowt in single's comps.

The switch to the Mizzy irons & driver have paid off within a week!!! And a Big Thankyou to IG for the Vokey 54 SM which has transformed my short game in a flash, I chipped in for an Eagle two on 15 again today. Thats THREE Eagles in 3 days!!! (on Friday i holed it from a Bunker for an Eagle 3 on 17). I've holed a lot of good putts with the Napa that Eracer gave me a great deal on so a Big Thankyou to you as well Buddy!

I will post some upto date WITB pictures later.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Just an update on yesterdays events. Not only will I be coming down to at least 7 (Handicap computer is broken at the moment) But I actually won the comp, BONUS!!! This has broken my 18 month drowt in single's comps.

The switch to the Mizzy irons & driver have paid off within a week!!! And a Big Thankyou to IG for the Vokey 54 SM which has transformed my short game in a flash, I chipped in for an Eagle two on 15 again today. Thats THREE Eagles in 3 days!!! (on Friday i holed it from a Bunker for an Eagle 3 on 17). I've holed a lot of good putts with the Napa that Eracer gave me a great deal on so a Big Thankyou to you as well Buddy!

I will post some upto date WITB pictures later.

Nice work, MG. Glad the Napa is doing you more good than it ever did me!

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Way to go MG, sounds like you have had a good golfing week. Also congrats on the Comp win.:)

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
That's great news MG.

I hope you read into the terms and conditions of that little Vokey transaction. There was a clause about me receiving 30% of all winnings with the first 12 months. Please send cash to my Pay Pal account at your earlies convenience.

Once again, well done.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
That's great news MG.

I hope you read into the terms and conditions of that little Vokey transaction. There was a clause about me receiving 30% of all winnings with the first 12 months. Please send cash to my Pay Pal account at your earlies convenience.

Once again, well done.

LOL, You should have gone for 75% of winnings within 3 months!!! You know me I'll probably ho a replacement next time I'm drunk surfing the bay, which will happen in less than 3 months never mind 12!!!

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Hey MG, arent ur irons the MP-32s? Ur sig says MP001? I dont think they have 001 irons:laugh:

Nice rounds dude!

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Wow!!

I guess it is possible to buy a game!! :D

I can only hope that my next ho'ing is more sucessful.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Well Done MG ... I too took the final sweet in the tin, by winning our last compy of the year on Sunday - 40 points with a now customary blow up on the #1 14th (a snowman) saw me around in 76. The h/c website hasn't been updated yet, so I'm guessing worst case scenario is a .8 cut

Irish

May 9, 2007
Well Done MG ... I too took the final sweet in the tin, by winning our last compy of the year on Sunday - 40 points with a now customary blow up on the #1 14th (a snowman) saw me around in 76. The h/c website hasn't been updated yet, so I'm guessing worst case scenario is a .8 cut

bandits the lot of you:hunter:

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
:horse: :hunter: :horse: :hunter:

and made a tidy profit I may add!!!

🔥 Latest posts