• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Brutal

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
You wouldn't believe it if I told you, where I live (Lowell, about a half hour to the north, up 93) was the highest snow total of any city in the us, we got over 160" I think. These last two days have been the first time that it has broken 50° since October. View attachment 26142View attachment 26143for reference, my mom is 5' and that bank had already lost about a foot...

Unfortunately, I can't hang out, not only because you are mostly a stranger (no offense, but my mom probably wouldn't be cool) but I also have lacrosse all week, and my course isn't open to juniors untill Saturday, and I can't bring guests. Hate to disappoint buddy.
No worries Dude! I got me a game in PA on Friday. More to follow.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
You wouldn't believe it if I told you, where I live (Lowell, about a half hour to the north, up 93) was the highest snow total of any city in the us, we got over 160" I think. These last two days have been the first time that it has broken 50° since October. View attachment 26142View attachment 26143for reference, my mom is 5' and that bank had already lost about a foot...

Unfortunately, I can't hang out, not only because you are mostly a stranger (no offense, but my mom probably wouldn't be cool) but I also have lacrosse all week, and my course isn't open to juniors untill Saturday, and I can't bring guests. Hate to disappoint buddy.

Nice pics. I need you to go next door to Santa's place and pass on my requests for this year. :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online