• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bryson DeChambeau

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I know a lot of folks disliked Patrick Reed. He made much of his own troubles... but I still rooted for him. DeChambeau?? He is one narcissistic brat!! When one rules official disagreed with him, he asked for a second rules official. The second disagreed and he threw a temper tantrum. Grow up!!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I've come to realize that there's not a single thing I like about him. Nothing.

Yeah I’m coming to agree with you.

Also, I’m surplus of his new body will hold up to the stress he is putting in it. I guess he’s trained specifically to be able to do what he’s doing, but man one tweak of the back is all it takes.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I'm in the same boat, he was interesting as the Scientist, still interesting as he went through the "transformation", but as we get to know him better, he's starting to show real arsehole tendencies. If he grows up a bit then he might still get there, but his antics over the last few weeks, hmmm, douche sack!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I'm not positive but it looks like DeChambeau built a robot that looks like himself and is controlling it from off the course.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I've come to realize that there's not a single thing I like about him. Nothing.
He showed up at Olympia Fields bragging about how he was at an Eric Trump fundraiser the night before and then posted some shit about a dog that helped him win a tournament in 2015. Turns out the dog wasn't even born until 2017. So he said oh sorry it was the dog's father, which turns out that dog had never been to the course so all of it was bullshit.

So yeah, literally... nothing I like about him.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.