• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bubba's Bagman

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Imaging being his caddy? That guy hits so many weird shots, how would you even advise him?

Yeah Bubs, just hit that 30-yard carved stinger to that back right pin!
Or hit that orbital 190-yard hooked wedge!

He sees the game different from most. Fun to watch him last night. Man, can he step on a drive!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I still believe the "60 Minutes" interview with Bubba told us so much about him. He IS 'wired' differently. He sees colors differently. He is scared of the folks in the gallery. Bubba's caddy is a huge part of Bubba's success. The patience... the ability to communicate with a mind that sees the golf shot completely different than anyone else on the course... is challenging. Bubba has won a Green Jacket and has had significant success on the Tour. That is the legacy folks will remember. The next generation will never realize the challenges he has overcome... will never realize the challenges he has 'benefitted' from on the course. Bubba's one of my favorites, just because of his uniqueness in how he approaches the Game.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
A lot of the guys on tour have him down as a bit of a dxxx. Not sure if that comes from his uniqueness or if that is just him.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I still believe the "60 Minutes" interview with Bubba told us so much about him. He IS 'wired' differently. He sees colors differently.

Oh, he’s definitely wired differently. [emoji298]️

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.