• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bunches of Titleist Irons

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
If I remember correctly they were the iron of choice for the Cleveland pros in 2005. They're pretty soft. I'll try to get a pic of the bag chatter for you guys.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
If I remember correctly they were the iron of choice for the Cleveland pros in 2005. They're pretty soft. I'll try to get a pic of the bag chatter for you guys.
They are soft, and great looking at address. I wasn't a fan of their lofts but its how most irons are anyway.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
They are soft, and great looking at address. I wasn't a fan of their lofts but its how most irons are anyway.
That's a little strong, but not real bad. In my Ci9 set the PW is 44, but they give ya a GW that's 48. What's weird is that all those sets that are strong are not real strong in the long irons, at around the 6i they do one or two clubs a little stronger, but the big difference is in the 7-pw. The other weird thing is that I don't hit that 44 much longer at all than the 47 in my Pi7's. I play both sets the same basic yardages, I'll club up at an in between yardage with the Pi7's and down with the Ci9's and that's the only real difference.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.