• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Burner 9.5* V2 stiff and Hogan CFT Ti 3h 21* - 135 + shipping

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
Burner 9.5* V2 stiff and Hogan CFT Ti 3h 21* - $135

Hey there fellow golf freaks....have a couple of clubs here in Tampa, FL. Can be picked up by a local and shipping is to the 48 contiguous states only....no shipping to AK or HI. I will split the shipping/packing cost which should be no more than $10 a piece.....$20 total.

These are my dads clubs and I have them in my possession. They are immaculate and have been babied. No ding, dum dum marks as my old man is a 5 handi and hits the ball on the face;)

Please feel free to ask any questions. PayPal will be my only payment method, but of course in person pick ups will be cash friendly.

The TM Burner is in fantastic condition with normal face and sole wear, no dings or sky marks. Shafted in a stiff ProForce V2 67 gram shaft and a brand new, unused Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip. Sorry, no head cover available. The V2 was a factory installed upgrade from Taylor Made and not done by some hack. It's 45.5" inches and the only mod was the new grip which is the exact same weight as the factory TM grip.

Ben Hogan CFT Titanium Hybrid 3h 21* with factory Hogan head cover. Shafted in a stiff Crossfire steel shaft and an almost new Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip.
IMG00121.jpg
IMG00122.jpg
IMG00144.jpg
IMG00147.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.