• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Burner TP Fairway

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Played 27 holes worth of playing lessons today, so I got a good chance to hit the new Burner TP Fairway and the Burner TP with the Matrix X Con shaft. Both of these blew me away, I had never been a fan of the Matrix shafts, but the X Con may have changed that perception. The ball seemed to hang in the air and still came down with some roll, hit quite a few tee shots that were further than I was last week with the Burner Blue Board Combo. The shaft loads very easily, a nice smooth swing and the ball took off, was able to feel the club head throughout the swing and control ball flight with ease.

On to the Burner TP Fairway, I have the Diamana Red Board 83 gram shaft in there for the moment, this thing was a bomber off the tee. The club head sets up great at address, and the ball flies off the face as well as it does off of the r7 HFS head. Easy to work the ball, in both directions and control trajectory. Off the deck, this was one of the easiest 13* 3 woods that I have ever hit, blew away the V Steel and r7 TP Titanium heads that I had played in the past.

On a side note, these should be released to the public in the next couple of weeks, so I know it won't be long before Ez has one in the bag.

Jules150

Aug 29, 2006
i demoed a burner fairway wood with a v2 and loved it. Real forgiving head, put a nice easy swing on it and the ball takes off. The burner driver was great as well, blew the superquad away imo. If i get a new driver anytime soon it will most likely be the burner.

kiwi

Kiwi Club Ho
Aug 20, 2005
I'm hanging to try to the Burner TP fairway but damn they aren't cheap down here. I'll buy one one of a BST sometime

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
In Ez's last picture,I didn't notice the 70s lino on the kitchen floor,I think he must have sold it to buy these new shafts.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
In Ez's last picture,I didn't notice the 70s lino on the kitchen floor,I think he must have sold it to buy these new shafts.

Ha, ha. No, I just started taking pics in the backyard.

I have to admit I'm intrigued by the 14.5* 3w. I'd probably want the Speeder 857ti in that, I left it plenty long. Sell both TP FW heads and the Diamana seperately. Pick up an 18* hybrid. Maybe next week.
icon10.gif

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I give it less than 24 hours.

R35

Son of a @#$&.... It's stuck on the brain and they have been released at $249. My TS is already up for sale. Gotta have it. BurnerTP 14.5* with a Creation 80-S. It shall be done.
icon10.gif

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Son of a @#$&.... It's stuck on the brain and they have been released at $249. My TS is already up for sale. Gotta have it. BurnerTP 14.5* with a Creation 80-S. It shall be done.
icon10.gif

K Ez, if you do that setup in under 250$, you'll definately be the king.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.